
Picture-of-the-day : Be-Yourself Day yesterday,
I think they should rename it to "Toss-on-something-decent" Day
because how can anyone be themselves when there are restrictions?
I wonder why but pictures I look hideous in are usually someone else's best pictures. I don't really give a damn to that, really, because pictures or no pictures, I usually look that hideous anyway. But one thing I really give a damn to, would be the tagging of my pictures in facebook. I don't really enjoy signing into facebook after God-knows-how-many-days of going missing in action (I'm forced to, not that I chose to) and seeing hideous pictures of myself in my profile. Whats worse is that it could be tagged say, one week ago and the whole world could have actually viewed the most unglamorous picture they've ever seen in their entire life span, before me, the one whose in the picture, actually saw it for the first time. So please, if I've never told you before that I dislike people tagging my pictures in facebook, can I tell you that now and you make sure you'll never tag me the next time you get my hideous face in your camera and want to upload your best picture in facebook? I feel so tired of repeating this.
♥ 8:13 AM